Homemade Pregnancy Test with Pine Sol – Pregnancy tests normally check for the presence of HCG a pregnancy hormone. Apart from being used as a cleaning agent, pine sol also helps to indicate pregnancy. Always use natural pine sol which doesn’t contain any fragrances or additives.
How to use Pine-Sol for pregnancy test?
- Pour some Pine Sol into a white or transparent vessel to check color consistency.
- Add your first urine sample into it.
- Wait and look for any color changes.
- If the mixture changes color then the test result is positive.
- If the mixture does not change color then the test result is negative.
The reaction doesn’t give a particular color change. All you have to observe is a slight change in the base color. Even though many women believe in this method, there is no scientific research made to mention the enough color change expected to draw a conclusion on pregnancy. A recommended time frame for the color change is also unknown.